After a year of planning, building the oven, learning how the oven works, researching, baking, tasting, rethinking, baking again, re-tasting, re-rethinking, re-baking again… you get the idea…
we’ve finally made the bread we’ve been looking for. Today we made bread with a proper sponge, crust, color, and even the ears we were looking for.
By ears I’m talking about the ripped cuts that stand above the bread when it comes out of the oven.
We just cut into the first piece and the whole loaf is now gone! This is real bread. Now we need to see if we can produce it every time and in large batches. Stay Tuned!