Sunday, July 10, 2011

Another great way to drink Tequila

I made this wonderful drink for my TV show about 12years ago and used it in my first book “The Sonoran Grill” We make these for dinner parties and they are always a big hit, but there seems to be an issue… they affect your wrist. I notice that every time they get close to my mouth my wrist seems to turn further than I wanted and the whole drink magically disappears down my throat. So just to make sure I try another and viola gone again. In short these are way too easy to drink.

Stevie Ray

I made this excellent drink in honor of the great American Blues legend Stevie Ray Vaughn. They are both hard and smooth at the same time!

2 OZ Silver Tequila

1/2 OZ Blue Curacao

1/2 OZ Mandarin Napoleon or Grand Mariner

Juice of 1 Key lime

Give your car keys to someone else. Shake all ingredients with ice, strain and serve in a martini glass. Repeat as needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment