Monday, August 29, 2011

Who Are You?

Who Are You?

I was going through my Blog Stats. This tells me who is reading my blog and where they are. Below is a long term breakdown of the eleven thousand times one of you have dropped by our blog. Historically most of our readers are from the good old USofA. Next it’s The UK, then Canada, Germany, Malaysia, Australia, Slovenia, Russia, and then the Netherlands (which I’m sure is from my friends Sabina and Roland).

Okay, once again, I’d like to know who you are and where you are from, so if you have the time and the desire to help. Please tell us a little about how you ended up at our site and where you are from. I write on everything from food to low cost building design, with crime stories and poetry thrown in, along with stories about our ongoing bread project and cooking school. What was it, that drew you to our site? This will tell me where we’re serving you and not just practicing our writing. Just go to the bottom of this posting and click on comments.

United States

7,761

United Kingdom

388

Canada

306

Germany

234

Malaysia

185

Australia

174

Russia

117

Slovenia

104

Netherlands

87

Latvia

84

4 comments:

  1. I am long time fan from my days in Scottsdale (in San Diego now). I googled you after making Barracho Beans from the "The Sonoran Grill". I am mainly interested in the recipes but I enjoy all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dosten
    Thanks for keeping up with us. Please let me know if we can ever help with a recipe or technique. And plese tell your friends!
    Mad Coyote Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught Primal Grill on PBS this past weekend and it reminded me of your show. I wondered what you were up to so I googled you. I live in the Deer Valley area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joseph, I'll try to catch it! I miss doing the show, but Lion's Gate called last week to chat about a show idea. They have an alternative TV wing... who knows. If you ever need help with recipes or techniques just let me know!
    MCJ

    ReplyDelete