Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Open Mic at the Horny Toad in Beautiful Cave Creek, Az





Hatman Dan and I enjoying the Music
New Open Mic at the Horny Toad in Beautiful Cave Creek, Az

Well we kicked off the new Open Mic today at the Horny Toad.  Hatman Dan has a steady gig Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday in the day from 1-5.  He generously offered me a hosting gig to help run an open mic.  Dan is one of true professionals playing here in Cave Creek, he is a well defined country player with his own sound!

Local Singer Guitarist Rick Strole was great as usual
I want to thank all the people that came out and got this started on a strong foot.  I took several pictures but only a few turned out here are some highlights. Special thanks to Tim Brady, Glade and Steve Norris for their help.
Steve Purcell showed up and played Drums!
East Coast Al Catarino blew the room away on my DeArmond Arch Top

This how Steve felt at one point… in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment