Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update

Got home from checking on CODY'S. They were swamped with ordering everything from dishware to basic supplies. We are going to get the kitchen staff tomorrow and start running through the menu and adding descriptions to the menu items. I decided to work on the wooden gates for the big arch in front of the house. I'm routering all of the edges to give it an older and more detailed look. I did one side of one gate it took about 1 hour and made me feel quite ill, I took a three hour nap but the sickness went on through last night. Joey came over and we had steaks baked potatoes and roasted chiles. We watched the Olympics I was amazed by the beauty of the figure skaters. As the night went on, the pain increased. Got to sleep around 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment